Monday, February 15, 2010

Showing my blog some love.

So I was asked recently if I have a blog, and that of course made me remember. I DO have a blog, but it's a been a while since I've visited it. So here are a few things I've done recently except for these first 2.

This is something I did at work on the back of a placemat with some ink pens and some tea to tint the paper and make the pens bleed a little. This actually inspired me to do the one below it and even though I like the second one I did, I'm still loving this doodle just a bit more.


I recently had a friend model for me to have some reference photos for some things I'm working on. This is a speed painting I did using one of the photos as ref. In the second pic I decided to add a red tint to the texture on the top layer and it gave it a nice bloody effect.

A logo I did recently for my cousins radio show.
And a couple of more doodles playing around with some of the same ideas I used in the logo above.

A sketch I did to practice some coloring.
Was looking at photos of beaches one day and did a quick 15min study of one of them.
This is a watercolor painting I'm in the process of working on for my class assignment. Used a brush pen to do the black lines and it does a little bit of bleeding when wet which I'm liking. I plan on developing more using the same technique for the rest of class.
A quick self portrait just because.








1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I asked you about your blog :P. Keep up the good work!


    P.S.
    I really like the logo you put on here. Its unique from most of the other work I've seen of yours

    ReplyDelete